Acupuncture & Laser with Dr. Nancy Tharp
Clinics are held every other Monday from 3pm - 6pm by appointment.
Dr. Tharp requires an initial consultation for new clients of 1 hour to decide upon treatment plan. Each subsequent treatment hereafter is 45 minutes. The cost of treatment varies based on the size and needs of the pet, from $140-$180 per treatment. A $25 deposit is required upon booking - please book online.
Acupuncture can treat...
- Acute or chronic pain from illness or injury
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia, torn tendons or ligaments
- Neurologic conditions such as intervertebral disk disease, nerve injury or paralysis
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease
- Urinary tract diseases such as urinary incontinence, kidney disease
- Cardiovascular and respiratory diseases
- Other conditions such as behavior problems, immune system stimulation, palliative therapy for cancer pain and side effects of radiation or chemotherapy.
Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Pain relief
- Improves nerve function
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Accelerates wound and tissue repair
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces scar tissue formation
- Can be used to stimulate acupuncture points instead of using needles
When used together in the same treatment, laser therapy is synergistic with acupuncture and enhances the anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects of acupuncture.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE